The State of the Sustainability Professional:
Sustainable Success – When are you successful as a sustainability manager?
The kick-off event of the State of the Sustainability Professional took place on September 15th together with the Sustainability University. The topics covered during the event were …
- Outcome of annual State of the Sustainability Profession survey and reflection with Geanne van Arkel and Dirk Bijl de Vroe (Stedin)
- Embedding sustainability in different businesses processes
- Interview with Jacobine Das Gupta (DSM)
- Circular economy competencies by Carola Wijdoogen (Sustainability University)
- Sustainability after COVID-19 with Elfrieke van Galen
Calls to Action
Our colleague Elfrieke van Galen discussed the role of the sustainability professionals in light of COVID-19 and the effects the pandemic has on sustainability.
She called for action on:
1. Scanning the dependency and impact of business on ecosystems & biodiversity
2. Further embedding sustainability in the organization
The research showed that the more sustainability is embedded in the organization, the less sustainability is affected by crises as COVID.
You missed the kick-off event?
Also, we have more online and offline workshops coming up. In case the workshops are already full, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.