Our educational programs activate and engage people to individually or as a team play a positive role in the sustainability transition. The programs, courses, trainings and lectures we design provide the tools, knowledge and guidance for students and professionals to create lasting change in sustainable business and society. We work with higher education institutes, companies and other organizations. Depending on the needs of our clients, partners and target groups, we develop tailor made education or deliver existing modules that have been successful in the past.
Our services include:
- Teaching and training
- Development and organization of turnkey programs and courses
- Inhouse training module execution
- Guest lectures, expert lectures and workshops
- Consulting and implementation services on aspects such as: integration of sustainability related content, design of cooperation with external partners, pro-practice education, didactics, transdisciplinary learning
With our programs we build a network of actors and innovators connecting students, professionals, business and other organizations. We have education and training experience in over 10 countries on three different continents with more than 1500 alumni. Part of our education is developed and/or executed in close partnership with external partners such as Climate-KIC (The Journey).
We always strive to double the value of our education. Therefore, we let participants work on real projects so they create real value while learning. This enables us to facilitate the transfer of the latest theoretical insights into practice. It also allows us to use real professional environments to train people in applying their knowledge, skills and talents.
Key Elements our education:
- We teach about the most up-to-date theories on sustainability
- Our programs are interdisciplinary and often transdisciplinary
- Our education is practice oriented: we put participants in a real work environment and make the link between theory and daily (professional) reality.
- We focus on individuals, building on their talents and interests
Slide over the image below to find more information about the right program for you. Do you want to learn more about previous projects? Click on the button below.