Webinar #3. Sustainability in Local & Global Organizations
On the 21st of April 2022, we hosted the second session of our sustainability managers webinar series. As always, we were delighted to facilitate discussions and provide a platform for knowledge and experience sharing. In our upcoming webinar, named Sustainability in Local & Global Organizations, we will delve into the different challenges and obstacles that organizations may encounter, depending on their field of operation, international orientation, and size. This third leg of our six-part Sustainability Managers Webinar series will take place on the 23rd of August.
Each of our webinars is hosted online and contains a mix of ingredients. We will take a hands-on approach to:
- Assess your organization’s status and progress regarding its impact on biodiversity
- Discuss knowledge and tools that can help you put biodiversity on the agenda
- Exchange experiences and best practices
To ensure that our sessions lead to fruitful discussions among like-minded professionals, we will:
- Admit a maximum of 20 sustainability managers per webinar
- Welcome sustainability managers from various countries, including the Netherlands, Belgium, Kenya, and South Africa
Register for the webinar via this link, or find a complete overview of the upcoming Sustainability Managers Webinars here. Also, keep an eye on our LinkedIn page, as we will announce upcoming events continuously.
For questions related to the webinar series, please contact email@example.com.